Picture Yourself in The PHS Odyssey

Here is an example of a photo entry done by sophomore Jade Williams.

Ellie Reese, Editor

Picture yourself in the PHS Odyssey and win a free yearbook. Whether you have not ordered your yearbook yet or you want to win some fun prizes, the PHS yearbook staff has you covered. For the entire month of February, you can enter for chances to win a free yearbook or a Walmart gift card.

In order to win, all you have to do is click the link at the bottom of this story, upload a picture of you and/or your friends, and caption the picture. If you do not have pictures saved to your Google drive, you can go through this process on your phone as well. This will allow you to select photos from your camera roll. All usable pictures will be featured here at the Odyssey, in the yearbook and/or in the newspaper. The pictures do not have to be in school. Each usable photo uploaded will be counted as an entry. At the end of the month, there will be a random drawing to decide the winners. The more you enter, the better your chances are to win!

When entering, make sure to complete the form questions, upload your picture, and caption your picture (NO screesnshots). Now click the link and get started! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdecpI81nB6mTD7apY52qnKR8A_9QCJmXM0RnXyGlnX7NbeIA/viewform?usp=sf_link