The Cross Country Team Meet @ Arcadia Valley

The+team+before+the+race+preparing+themselves.+Allison+Land+states%2C+We+were+all+super+nervous+during+this+time+but+it+all+worked+out+in+the+end.+

The team before the race preparing themselves. Allison Land states, “We were all super nervous during this time but it all worked out in the end. “

Hannah Frazier, Reporter

On September 10, 2022, the Potosi Cross Country team competed at the Arcadia Valley meet. Boys Varsity consists of Zeke Sisk, Tanner Gibson, Jaden Kanan, Conner Gibson, Colton Politte, Alex Smith, and Garrett Hale. The team medalist were Zeke Sisk with (14th place), Garrett Hale (25th), and Jaden Kanan (30th). Boys JV were Taylen Portell, Jacob Lewis, and Jackson Politte. The medalist for JV were Taylen Portell in (12th) and Jacob Lewis in (25th).

Girls Varsity are Allison Land, Ava Wright, Kaydence Gibson, Celeste Sansegraw, Alyson Skiles, and Allison Heater. The girls medalist for varsity were Celeste Sansegraw in (2nd), Alyson Skiles in (17th), and Allison Heater in (27th).

“I think our season is going really really well, both our boys and girls team have a really good chance of going to state this year,” said sophomore Allison Land.

The teams ranked in the top 5 schools. They will compete again Sep. 27 at Farmington High School.