Swinging into Christmas

The+Swing+choir+performing+The+12+Days+of+Christmas++for+people+at+the+lions+den.+

The Swing choir performing “The 12 Days of Christmas” for people at the lions den.

Grace Laramore, Reporter

In the month of December, the Potosi High School swing choir has quite a few events that they will be attending. The swing choir has been working really hard with only 5 practices that they’ve had and is doing absolutely amazing. This is the first year since 2019 that they have gotten to be the true swing choir they are and is able to attend more events this year.

Songs in order: Santa Claus is coming to town, 12 days of Christmas, Yule be Swingin.

Swing Choir Members: 

Sopranos: Kalie Thompson, Jaidlynn Gains, Grace Laramore, Kairi Politte, Sophie Declue, Jayden Burnia, Kinley Gibson. 

Altos: Audrey Neel, Noelle Porter, Carly Coleman, Allie Land, Ava Wright, Ella Pashia, Maya Porter, Macy Saunders.

Tenors: Luke Bequette, Robert Price, Isaiah Marty, Avery Grindstaff, Seth Greenwood, Tyler Hogan, Luke Brabham.

Bass: Magnum McCormack, Sam Rhodes, Brody Jackson, Jesse Dierker, Zeke Sisk, Jayden Sisk.

Upcoming Events

• Friday, December 9 they will be performing for the middle school choir classes to show them what we can do and for them to listen to a good high school choir. Then after lunch, we will be transferred to twin eagle to perform for red wing.
  • Wednesday, December 14 they will be going to the elementary school to perform for the little ones and then right after that going to perform at the Sayers senior center for the older people.
  • Thursday, December 15 they will be going up to the TIS building to perform for them.
  • Lastly Friday, December 16 we will be performing during the assembly at the high school. Then later that night they will also be performing during the Christmas concert.