The Odyssey

The Student News Site of Potosi High School

• April 18Seniors! RSVP for Decision Day on April 29
  • April 18Anyone with info on where Mr. Kester went, please call 1-917-259-6364

The Odyssey

The Odyssey

2024 Potosi High School Yearbook Is Now On Sale

The Yearbook Team has made the 2024 Yearbook on sale if you order before Sept. 15 on Jostens. Students may use this link to order yearbooks:

https://www.jostens.com/yearbooks/students-and-parents/about-yearbooks?utm_source=flyer&utm_medium=vanity_URL&utm_campaign=YBK_SY24_back_to_school_20221208Potosi High

Potosi High School has had many Yearbooks but this year The Yearbook Team goal is to make it worth your money. The Yearbook will be on sale until Sept. 15 for $35 and after the date the price will increase to 40 and finally 45. This year the Senior Editor Heidi Seiberlch has decided to start working early on it. The yearbook team met weeks before the start of school to start planning the 2024 yearbook. 

Seiberlich said, “We got everything ready and we are organized. We are organized so we can stay ahead.”

This year the Yearbook team wants to make the yearbook 140 pages. The team is tight lipped about the theme and the color pallet until Sept. 14 for SEMSPA  (Southeast Missouri Student Press Association) when they will fully commit to a Design. This year the team will work hard to market the Yearbook. They have decided to put up posters and they have made an Instagram account to promote the yearbook and show off staff members. The Yearbook Team wants to reassure you that the Yearbook is worth your money.  

Senior Editor Heidi Seiberlch