The Odyssey

The Student News Site of Potosi High School

• April 18Seniors! RSVP for Decision Day on April 29
  • April 18Anyone with info on where Mr. Kester went, please call 1-917-259-6364

The Odyssey

The Odyssey

Visit local businesses for a weekend of fun in Potosi

Potosi’s Twelfth Annual Chocolate Walk will be on November 10 and 11 this week. Many local shops will extend their hours for this event.

This event will take place on Main Street in Potosi. The Chocolate Walk is an event where local small businesses in town will keep their shops open late and hand out sales and in store deals to customers. These shops will be open from 10 to 8 on Friday, and 10 to 5 on Saturday. Twin Eagle Lake Estates and Hideout will be offering shuttle services to and from the walk, along with live music and entertainment. 

Midwest Press Coffee Shop said, “We are very excited to be participating in Potosi’s 12th annual Chocolate Walk. We will have a basket giveaway at Midwest as well as a chance to win an overall Grand prize, and several other prizes. We will have some adult treats and kids treats as well.”

Shops like Main Street Mercantile Boutique & Workshop, Midwest Press, Vintage Charm, Evelyn J Boutique, Lou Lou’s, Reed’s Relics, J & H Bargain Place, Miss Kim & Company, and many more will be participating in this event. You will get a chance to win a prize with every purchase you make. 

Everytime you buy, you support a local small business. Make sure to leave room for dessert and have fun with family and friends!