The Odyssey

The Student News Site of Potosi High School

• April 18Seniors! RSVP for Decision Day on April 29
  • April 18Anyone with info on where Mr. Kester went, please call 1-917-259-6364

The Odyssey

The Odyssey

FFA’s barnwarming is happening this week

Barnwarming+2022
Barnwarming 2022

FFA members are invited to Cody Brinley’s Garage in Caledonia on Friday, Dec. 8 from 6-9pm for barnwarming. 

There will be a bus available for transportation, a signed permission slip is required. You can pick up permission slips from outside Mrs. Long’s door, they are due back Thursday, Dec. 7. A King and Queen will be decided after performing competitions. There will also be a potluck with the main course being pulled pork. Each grade level is being asked to bring something to contribute, seniors/drinks, juniors/chips, sophomores/sides, and freshman/desserts. 

If you would like to hear a certain song(s) there is a google form on the FFA google classroom you can fill out. Please make sure songs being submitted are school appropriate. 

Mrs. Long has worked hard to put barnwarming together, so if you are an FFA member please come out to Cody Brinley’s and enjoy barnwarming with us! This is just one of the fun activities involved with FFA, so we strongly encourage students to join next year if they would like to participate.