The Odyssey

The Student News Site of Potosi High School

• April 18Seniors! RSVP for Decision Day on April 29
  • April 18Anyone with info on where Mr. Kester went, please call 1-917-259-6364

The Odyssey

The Odyssey

How His and Hers is Helping Our Local Seniors

Our local dress shop in town, His and Her’s, has been hosting an event called Prom Angels for the past 11 or 12 years. This event is to help out any guy or girl in our community that is not able to get their dream tux or dress.

Stephanie, from His and Her’s, had said this event is about coming together to make sure every single senior, girl or boy, gets to go to prom.

The way this event works is that any senior can come in anytime during prom season and try to find their dream dress of tux. After you find it you put in however much money you can afford to pay and they will cover the rest of the cost.

Stephanie said, “Kathy came up with the idea. Kathy donated money and said ‘okay, I’m going to put this much money toward it’ I did the same thing, and then she asked people on Facebook and it’s just exploded from there.”

His and Her’s is located on main street in Potosi and the number you can reach them by is (573) 438-3875.