The Odyssey

The Student News Site of Potosi High School

• April 18Seniors! RSVP for Decision Day on April 29
  • April 18Anyone with info on where Mr. Kester went, please call 1-917-259-6364

The Odyssey

The Odyssey

PHS theater director stars in award winning play HARVEY

Mr.  Dement, theater director for Potosi High School, is starring as Dr. Chumly, a character in the Mineral Fine Arts Academy’s production of Harvy, an upcoming award winning play at Mineral Area College

This play teaches the importance of friendship and how loyalty must withstand every challenge. Mr. Dement said, “ Harvey is a classic comedy that I think people of all ages will enjoy this production.”

This production will be shown September 14-16. The Thursday and Friday shows will begin at 6:30 pm while the Saturday show will be starting at 3 p.m. Tickets are on sale for $10 at the Mineral Area Arts Academy website with more information.

Potosi High School will be taking a field trip to watch the play on September 15 at MAC. The bus will be leaving at 5:30  and the play will be showing at 6:30. Arrival time is still unknown.  The cost of admission for this field trip is $10. Students who want to attend should see mr dement ASAP. Only  28 of the 40 available seats have been filled.