The Odyssey

The Student News Site of Potosi High School

• April 18Seniors! RSVP for Decision Day on April 29
  • April 18Anyone with info on where Mr. Kester went, please call 1-917-259-6364

The Odyssey

The Odyssey

JCPenney becomes a worldwide trend, but not because of their clothes

The 3rd grade team at PES is winning with 422 votes.

If you are in need of a hilarious Christmas card family picture or new home decor, JCPenney photoshoots are the perfect idea. 

In the past few years, JCPenney became famous for an odd reason. As seen on their poster models for their clothes, many TikTok stars are taking these outfits and posing weirdly for photos. This trend has become a part of the most important photos of some people’s lives. Such as engagement photos, family photos, and even seasonal photos. 

Even our very own Potosi Elementary staff has joined in on the fun, hosting a contest on the most ‘awkward’ photos. You can vote for your favorite ‘Family Team’ photo by liking the picture on the PES Facebook page. 

JCPenney Portrait Studios are the best place to take these photos. Many of these studios are located in places such as South and West County Mall in Saint Louis, Summit at Gravois Bluffs, or even a local photographer may help make these photoshoots come to life. Hopefully as Christmas and New Years rolls around, these JCPenney inspired photoshoots will continue to blow up and become worldwide.